Samsung’s still bringing us the Note 8 (Googlicious)

Watch more episodes of Googlicious: http://bit.ly/1fzDABd
The Samsung Galaxy Note 8 is coming. Google’s mixed AR/VR headset is happening, and the Google Pixel phone is a winner. Plus, introducing the Jamboard. Google’s $6K 55-inch 4K touchscreen display.

Subscribe to CNET: http://bit.ly/17qqqCs
Watch more CNET videos: http://bit.ly/1BQxrGw
Follow CNET on Twitter: http://twitter.com/CNET
Follow CNET on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/cnet
Follow CNET on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/cnet/
Follow CNET on Snapchat: CNETsnap

Samsung's still bringing us the Note 8 (Googlicious)

49 thoughts on “Samsung’s still bringing us the Note 8 (Googlicious)

• November 7, 2016 at 10:52 am

They can't find a problem because there isn't one. I suspect Apple and/or Google set Samsung up. Wish I had of kept my Note7 instead of trading it in for the S7 Edge.

• November 10, 2016 at 2:00 am

The title is about Samsung Note 8, yet you spend 3 minutes here talking about the google pixel. Glad it rivals the iPhone because the iPhone sucks, I guess the pixel sucks too.

• November 12, 2016 at 1:27 am

Cannot wait for the note 8. Still getting over the fact they took my note 7 away from me.

• November 14, 2016 at 6:11 pm

note 7 is dead tho so its out the running for best phone. cant wait till that n8 comes out im ready

• November 15, 2016 at 6:09 am

i want the note 8!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! when in 2017 wheeeeeeeeeen

• November 22, 2016 at 2:02 pm

let's see if you haters can still laugh when the Note 8 comes out next year 😏😌

• November 26, 2016 at 11:44 pm

You call Samsung, shamsung but you will buy an apple device that makes no improvements from year to year. everything Samsung makes is better than apple, just look at those trash airpods.

• November 29, 2016 at 5:18 am

I think the Samsung Note is not dead. I love my Note 5 64GB and use my pen often… Waiting to upgrade next year.

• November 29, 2016 at 4:56 pm

Re: Note 8 – Great for South Korea. What about US customers?

• December 21, 2016 at 8:34 pm

is that a chain of GOLD blocks??? …try to remember us small guys.

• January 8, 2017 at 11:02 pm

If Samsung Don't bring back the NOTE line I will just go to IPHONE trade in my NOTE 5.

• January 15, 2017 at 6:50 pm

I'm still upset with Samsung about how they treated their customers with this whole note return. I've been around since the Note 2 and I've spent thousands of dollars on these phones and tablets over the years. This year I bought two notes one from T-Mobile and one off of eBay which was an international version. The T-Mobile one got returned without an issue but as far as the international one goes I've still yet to get it returned period after 6 months and over a hundred hours on the phone with Samsung after getting the IMEI from me what is the country of origin that the phone came from because that's where I'm supposed to get my money from. So at the moment I'm out of a phone and $1,000 and I'm using a busted Note 5. As far as the Note 5 goes I bought that brand new from the store after 8 months of use I bought the Note 7. After using the Note 7 for 3 months and then shutting it down I had to go back to my Note 5 which sat for a few months voiding the warranty but under the glass screen is actually peeling under the glass on the phone period Samsung will not help me in any kind of way to fix this Note 5 until I can buy a Note8… but that's the least of my worries the refund for the Note 7 for the $900 I spent as my main priority

• January 19, 2017 at 1:30 am

This video gave me cancer. Why put the note 8 as your title, but talk about another phone for the first 4 minutes of the video? And then give little to no info about it?? CNET was much better before they went trans-hipster… now they're unsubalicious. Good luck getting that Pixel out of your ass.

• January 20, 2017 at 5:37 am

freaking pink fong! shut up, the pixel is not better than the galaxy s7 edge!!! what are you talking about!!!!?????

• January 22, 2017 at 5:35 pm

It's always been pretty much plain and simple for me since March 2011. Samsung is Android and technology nothing else matters period.

• January 27, 2017 at 7:10 pm

Samsung what are you going to do for your loyal note 7 customers?

• January 28, 2017 at 4:37 pm

life without the Note series is boring…. Thank you Samsung, I will be getting this once it drops…

• February 3, 2017 at 7:57 am

I expected to see more on the note 8 this was CLICK BAIT!

• February 7, 2017 at 2:20 am

NOTE 8 IS GONNA BE A BEAST, BABY!!!

• February 9, 2017 at 6:16 am

shit im saving my note 7 gonna be valuable one day dont worry im not turning it on 😂

• February 21, 2017 at 5:19 pm

I know the cause of Note 7 catch fire. it was manipulated by user and exaggerated by media. There was nothing wrong with the Note 7

• March 5, 2017 at 1:32 am

Winter is coming. Can't wait for the Note to drop. Not a fan of the iPhone

• March 5, 2017 at 3:50 pm

His voice sounds so damn annoying!! And he talks and look arrogant! Uhhh! God forbid!!!!

• March 30, 2017 at 6:48 am

The title only refers to the last 15 seconds of the video. Everything else is just some other shit.

• April 4, 2017 at 4:29 am

Cnet are the type of Apple Zealots so in love with Apple that they can literally remove the screen from the new iphone and sell it back for 500 and Cnet will praise it like its slice bread.

• April 14, 2017 at 3:29 am

I wish that Samsung would provide an update for my Note 8.0 it is stuck on a bad update of KitKat 4.4.2 I have been trying to get Samsung to do this for almost two years.

• April 25, 2017 at 9:05 pm

Microsofts version of the "jamboard" is way better, but it's $20k so maybe not, if you have a Microsoft store near you go try out 3D maps on it, it's a very cool experience!

• April 28, 2017 at 1:00 am

my wife has the NOTE 5 and really enjoys it….customizing, camera, etc. …I saw the s8 and s8+…really nice phones but I like the
    idea of putting that fingerprint scanner on the front (optical) for the NOTE 8. So time to wait for the fourth quarter of 2017

• April 30, 2017 at 6:59 am

GOOGLEISIS Will the Note 8 work for Gear VR? I bet they make it the size and shape of the S8+ withc4k screen would be ideal VR device at last!

• June 2, 2017 at 7:50 am

BIG DISLIKE! This news for NOTE 8, or for another phone!?