6 Tips To Help You Get Good at Injustice 2

For fighting game fans new to Injustice 2, the game’s mechanics may seem a little strange at first. So Joey has come up with six things that not only have helped him, but will hopefully help you in understanding Injustice’s combat mechanics.

Check out all the cutscenes in Injustice 2: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iQAu_zqyBF0

Watch our Injustice 2 review! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NQtSS82mZpE

Subscribe to GameSpot! http://youtube.com/GameSpot?sub_confirmation=1

Visit all of our channels:
Features & Reviews – http://www.youtube.com/GameSpot
Video Game Trailers – http://www.youtube.com/GameSpotTrailers
Movies, TV, & Comics – http://www.youtube.com/GameSpotUniverse
Gameplay & Guides – http://www.youtube.com/GameSpotGameplay
Mobile Gaming – http://www.youtube.com/GameSpotMobile

Like – http://www.facebook.com/GameSpot
Follow – http://www.twitter.com/GameSpot

6 Tips To Help You Get Good at Injustice 2

35 thoughts on “6 Tips To Help You Get Good at Injustice 2

• December 2, 2017 at 11:58 pm

injustice 2 seems like characters have less abilities than the first gamme

• December 15, 2017 at 2:46 am

My Advice would be that Jumping is a good combo starter.its a good way way to start or extend combo string.but don't use it to much because opponents can then read/predict your jumps and then start there punnish. A good character to start of with (when using jumping method) is supergirl.
    Another way to start your combo is using back X/A to do a wall bounce jump X/A then punish.If your good enough you can juggle another wall bounce into it

Hope My Advice Helps. If u want to see that metod in action you can check my channel

• December 15, 2017 at 10:17 am

I trolled a kid with deadshot. The kid got me into 30 rematches almost… yeah, he raged the shit outa him and said I was noob and only zone. I used bane the 29:th time and beat the living shit outa him….. LOL

• December 18, 2017 at 9:22 pm

Im gonna try cheeta as nobody plays her and i don't get why i may regret it thougj

• December 30, 2017 at 12:53 am

The major difference of Injustice, comparing to Capcom fighting games, is that you cannot block your opponent. The very first thing you learn in this game is how to escape pressure, and your own pressure has to be relentless. Until you know how to do it, don’t even bother playing this game.

• January 4, 2018 at 5:37 pm

If your good at mortal combat you will be good at this game, and to the idiots saying its way better than the first lmao how its the same game with some new characters and some new moves but most the characters have the same moves as the last game with a couple new ones added. The story is better that's it, fighting is the same as last exactly the same and why cant they add finishers wtf it is made by the mortal combat guys.

• January 10, 2018 at 3:19 pm

I say the flash is the best character for me and many others

• February 3, 2018 at 6:07 pm

This was my first fighting game in ps4,but honeslty,for begginers who have no idea about fighting games,its really difficult to understand the mechanics.Theyve done a terrible job explaining it to people like myself.

• February 12, 2018 at 5:19 pm

If you're a beginner play with aquaman cause he's the op and easy to learn character
    In the original injustice death stroke was too op
    But in injustice 2 the most op is aquaman
    If you don't like aquaman try using bluebeetle

• March 30, 2018 at 8:40 pm

In my experience, the forward heavy bounce is extremely tricky. Some characters don't even look like they're doing it, it seems to be a back heavy, so they will defend blocking crouched many times (since you're standing, blocking crouched would USUALLY be safer).

• April 9, 2018 at 5:38 pm

The fact that i have no history what so ever in fighting games is making me hate this game… Im pushing every button the controller has to offer and my guy (WHOEVER) is just fucking standing there throwing stationery strikes, while the cpu (on very easy mind you) combos my fuking face off… Smh maybe this game is too advanced for ppl without fighting game experience, i just bought it bc i love the comics… But this shit is making me want to snap my fuking controller in half… It feels like mortal konbat and ive hated that game my whole life… This would be such a sick premise if the gameplay was more fluid… IMO anyway… If i press a hundred buttons and only manage two combos, i cant get into it

• April 23, 2018 at 2:58 pm

my problem is getting used to the blocking, the only other fighting game i have played is mortal combat and in that you have to hold a button to block. having to walk back to block is hard for me cuz you have to react to attacks rather than expect them like you do in mk.

• May 23, 2018 at 4:38 am

Sometimes while I'm fighting an opponent he will just die and I will win I don't understand that and it's happened a lot. Does anyone know what I'm talking about

• June 28, 2018 at 6:20 pm

What?! How?! The level 80+ players make this game look too easy, but it isn't. Every time I try to do a combo and punch, it just comes out as a fail and I can never land a complete hit. I'm a level 33, and by now, I thought I should be good at this game. The only character that I can actually land punches and is easy to use is Harley Quinn and Batman. I really like using Deadshot, but I'm afraid he's too hard for me to use since you can't punch or form combos with him at all.

EDIT: I play this game on PS4.

• June 29, 2018 at 12:49 pm

i just buy the game yesterday and isnt the reverse flash and some other skins are free? if so then how do i get it? i dont see it in the game menu and when i open it up on steam i cant find any button to download it. do i have to buy a particular pack or what?

• July 25, 2018 at 11:22 am

I usually use Flash and Batman.

• August 5, 2018 at 4:45 am

I'm not quick enough to play this game. I want it badly, but Injustice 1 kicked my ass.

• August 6, 2018 at 10:20 am

After that mauling I got yesterday from that world class opposition I definitely need to up my game,the oppression was real!

• August 21, 2018 at 7:30 pm

Fuck it! Imma buy it now. It’s 24.99 € on psn

• September 17, 2018 at 12:56 pm

I dont have internet at my house but when i do, i will fight people and be there trainer instead of making you fight robots on medium

• September 20, 2018 at 10:09 am

Guys I wanna get better and blocking it’s so hard

• October 8, 2018 at 2:09 am

what is that small meter bar at the left bottom of the screen

• October 25, 2018 at 8:15 pm

How TF do you remember all the combos? I can't even remember the most basic ones

• October 29, 2018 at 9:20 pm

when you clash by moving the joystick forward do you mean facing the direction of your opponent or your tv? haalp

• October 29, 2018 at 9:28 pm

i figured out a HELLA cheap way to get a twelve hit combo with brainiac it requires you to have at least 2 meter burns available to you and you must be in the subway station at metropolis and use that attack where all the tenticals come out of brainiacs back and swing everywhere and meter burn it then while your opponent is in the air smack them in to the big statue then when they come back use the tenticals attack AGIAN and then while they are in the air smackem into the statue again then when they come back use that same tentical attack and if possible meter burn it agian and smackem into the statue and well you all know the rest the farthest ive gotten by doing that was a 12 hit combo but if you can use all 4 by doing that well… THEY DEAD SON!

• November 4, 2018 at 2:56 pm

Play the game with the hardest difficulty. Never take it off there and you'll get pretty good.