My conversation with an AI sexbot

Here’s what it’s like to chat with a RealDoll sex robot programmed to get to know your body and your brain.
Read the full story – http://cnet.co/2vSkhA6

Download the new CNET app: https://cnet.app.link/GWuXq8ExzG

Subscribe to CNET: http://cnet.co/2heRhep
Check out our playlists: http://cnet.co/2g8kcf4
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/cnet
Follow us on Twitter: https://www.twitter.com/cnet
Follow us on Instagram: http://bit.ly/2icCYYm
Add us on Snapchat: http://cnet.co/2h4uoK3

49 thoughts on “My conversation with an AI sexbot

• May 27, 2018 at 1:57 pm

The Quran or Bible says nothing about "Thou shall not have sex with a sex robot".

• May 29, 2018 at 3:14 am

Still cheaper than a wife i bet. I definitely will get one in a few years when you cant even tell that they are a robot.

• May 29, 2018 at 5:57 pm

Great , pat $15.000 for a sex robot that’s not in the mood!

• May 30, 2018 at 8:08 pm

Holy shit that is incredible. Well, if my wife ever leaves me, I'm definitely down for buying something like this. Screw the haters…women's standards have risen to detrimental levels for society, so most of them are not even worth the effort anymore. Plus, why should they be the only ones to get sex toys?

• June 3, 2018 at 6:51 pm

hivemind
    google
    everywhere
    without a
    fight

• June 5, 2018 at 9:20 am

What's sad is this dude is so lame he can't even carry on an interesting conversation without looking at his iPad for answers. She asked him about subjects he was too lame to even know about. Wow. This is exactly the type of loser I guess these things were made for.

• June 6, 2018 at 6:45 am

If she's not in the mood and I shag her anyway, is it robot rape?

• June 6, 2018 at 6:51 pm

Im so smart, when my friends and family are surprised about this big doll in my house, i will say its a over size super expensive barby doll for my daughter.
    So they think im Dady of the year and not a perv.

• June 7, 2018 at 12:02 pm

A few more generations..
    and the possibilities are unlimited..
    and the sex .. Only controled be your fantasies…
    Stop whinning women….
    Think about your (fantasy) perfect man….
    Where can we sign up

• June 9, 2018 at 6:42 am

If I'm sitting down watching tv. Will this doll , walk over to me and get on her knees and use her lips? Or do I have to do all the work?? If I have to do the work, it's not worth having..

• June 9, 2018 at 11:28 pm

This is cool and all, but can I mute it?

• June 10, 2018 at 4:12 am

It's like I'm watching terminator or another sci fi robots take over story begin.

• June 11, 2018 at 1:30 am

All gonna burn in hell and soon…Trash all ppl who like this garbage.. Satan's blood line is going to see God's wrath

• June 14, 2018 at 4:03 pm

Some say artificial intelligence is dangerous for mankind. They did not stop laughing (in a provocative way) while talking to her. What else to expect.

• June 15, 2018 at 11:46 am

Hi,
    If she was a real person every man and his brother would hit on her!

• June 16, 2018 at 11:50 am

Imagine a problem when you get sucked
    Stuck due to a hydraulic circuit failure !!!
    Imagine your doctor enters the house and discover you with the carrot stuck in the rubber mouth of a robot who yells by the ears like a train horn
    I fearrrrrrrrrr hahaha

• June 18, 2018 at 6:47 am

This is based on some of my research of how to create a person robot or android.

You create a random chip then allow it to learn behaviours only flaw is they learn violence. Which to some is normal but to me isn’t normal learning to be violent is not human it’s an animalistic instinct.

• June 18, 2018 at 6:48 am

Animals worry about district and territory and piss to leave it’s mark if another friendly one comes by it’s ok but not friendly they act violently. Humans use speech but animals use action and try to kill.

• June 18, 2018 at 6:49 am

Animals violate other animals territory but humanity knows not to invade people privacy though when they get sick from beastiality they start to misbehave.

• June 18, 2018 at 6:50 am

So solution to this problem with androids who learn bad behaviours is the next phase in robotics I gave my car life spark to engineer it as a living prototype transformer with good manners behaviour and helpful actions and personality as a human is.

• June 18, 2018 at 12:56 pm

I do not think dialogs are the most importent thing when it comes to sexbots. Movements, body heat, body fluids etc is much more importent. But it is still intresting to see for sure, so i apploud them.