9 Biggest Gaming Hardware Launches in 2017

[youtube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-yviKMWXIGY?modestbranding=1&w=580&h=385]

While 2017 shined in terms of games, new tech wasn’t far behind. New consoles changed the way people play and reinvigorated competition pushed PC hardware forward. We walk you through the highlights of the year.

33 thoughts on “9 Biggest Gaming Hardware Launches in 2017

• December 27, 2017 at 5:23 pm

this video is more like ad. haha.. xbox1x still sucks even is the faster console of 2017. switch with low spec still people want it more. nintendo is smart as hell! AMD CPU sucks. if u can paye for gtx 1080 why buy amd videocard XD. sorry.

• December 27, 2017 at 5:49 pm

PS4, PC, & Switch is the best combo

Keep your Wii for throwback Nintendo games

• December 27, 2017 at 6:16 pm

If anything the best year for hardware and games was 2013… besides ghost of course

• December 27, 2017 at 8:09 pm

Biggest flop is the Xbox One X. It doesnt do ANYTHING they said it would. 4k 60fps uncompromised =lies. Go back to the commercial they had for it and the way they advertised it. Cant even run PUBG at above 30fps. Smh

• December 27, 2017 at 8:40 pm

Xbox one x became the most powerful console ever. PS4 and Nintendo Switch had great exclusive games. PC continues to be the most powerful and offer the most freedom. Every platform did something great this year in my opinion. Wish I could say the same for all triple A multiplats……

• December 27, 2017 at 10:38 pm

Ok… no. There are no good games. Also, the Vega 64 is ass. You could just buy a better card with better driver support for the same price from Nvidia

• December 27, 2017 at 11:06 pm

The Switch without doubt is the most interesting idea that Nintendo ever explored at this point.

The X is cool, tho, for that price having decent 4k? pretty good, sadly, not great exclusives yet.

• December 28, 2017 at 12:04 am

Xbox one x is the best gadget for me for its price tag and its performance capability. 80k units sold in days it took the pro a month+ to reach that number. The x is really my number one

• December 28, 2017 at 5:34 am

if you buy a xbox one x you are stupid , a PC will be cheaper in the long run , games are damn near free on PC , pirate all single player games use a paid for torrent friendly vpn , get free legit game offers from reddit game deals , i average around 4 free game offers a month , then use reddit game deal to buy co op and multiplayer games on sale only at deep deep sales , i been on pc for one year i have 8 terabytes of pirated single player games , games like evil within 2 shadow of war , resident evil 7 , skyrim , fallout 4 , etc , i got 60 free legal game offers this year , i have spent 75 percent less on games this year and have 10 times more games then i have ever had on a yearly average , my gog origin steam uplay library's are filled because i take full advantage of sales , sales that console can not compete with , its not buy this game or that game its about building a library for as cheap as possible – IM NEVER GOING BACK TO CONSOLES , PC GAMING IS 100 TIMES BETTER AND CHEAPER , THE CONSOLES ARE A SCAM

I GOT A SHIT TON OF GAMES THIS YEAR SO MANY IT IS IMPOSSIBLE I WILL EVER PLAY THEM AND I GOT ALL THESE GAMES FOTR DAMN NEAR FREE FUCK A CONSOLE THE CONSOLES ARE A SCAM , I CAN SEE A PS4 THO A USED PS4 BAOUGHT CHEAP LIKE OFF CRAIGSLIST ON THE LOW – OFFLINE NO PSPLUS FOR EXCLUSIVES ONLY JUST BUY THE EXCLUSIVES IN THE BARGAIN BIIN OR ON SALE BUT A XBOX ONE X IS A FUCKIN RIPOFF I CAN PLAY XBOX EXCLUSIVES ON PC , , QUANTUM BREAK I PIRATED THAT SHIT –

AND FUCK NINTENDO I EMULATE NINTENDO GAMES FREE ON PC , I HAVE BEEN PLAYING BREATH OF THE WILD FREE ON MY PC WITH UPGRADED GRAPHICS USING CEMU AND A PS4 CONTROLLER

ITS 2018 GET A FUCKIN PC

• December 28, 2017 at 12:11 pm

The X can give the pc a run for its money are you kidding me? Look at PubG 15fps. Boy if you don’t get your……

• December 28, 2017 at 1:08 pm

I was really happy with AMD's performance this year. Glad they're killing it nowadays.

• December 28, 2017 at 3:37 pm

YASOGAMI HIGH FROM PERSONA 4 ILY MANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

• December 29, 2017 at 11:37 am

I hope that Nintendo will be the cheapest price, at a cheaper price and one piece open world game and more open world games

• December 29, 2017 at 9:58 pm

You gotta laugh at the lame boy band hair cut. It looks like a b-movie monster, I can't take the presenter seriously.

• January 3, 2018 at 2:01 pm

Hardware of the year was Switch, xbox x is forgettable