Mercedes Benz S-Class Self Driving Tech Research at CES 2018

[youtube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KLgbVgTAVj8?modestbranding=1&w=580&h=385]

95% of teaching an autonomous car to drive is as simple as teaching it the rules of the road; the other 5% is a little tricky, such as regional driver behavior. That’s why Mercedes Benz is taking their S-Class all around the world, including CES 2018, to pick up all the nitty gritty details of driving behaviors, to improve their A.I for the future.

SUBSCRIBE FOR THE LATEST VIDEOS
http://bit.ly/DTYouTubeSub

VISIT DIGITAL TRENDS
http://www.digitaltrends.com/

DT Daily: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL8110CBCACD741FEC
DT Originals: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLEA870D36335F60D2
DT Podcasts: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLZEIwIHCxaFVemFMYm9Uqixqt7RxRJnhf

FOLLOW US!
https://www.facebook.com/digitaltrends

https://www.instagram.com/digitaltrends
https://plus.google.com/+digitaltrends/posts

source

3 thoughts on “Mercedes Benz S-Class Self Driving Tech Research at CES 2018

Comments are closed.